A few years ago I had the great pleasure of meeting with Judy Piatkus (founder of the UK’s ground breaking independent mind/body/spirit publishing company, Piatkus Books) and chatting with her about how to connect with and use inner wisdom and intuition in our lives.
In this informal chat in a London hotel lounge, Judy asks me some great questions. Have a watch and lift your day (and maybe even transform your life!)
In the first video, part 1, she asks
– can anyone access inner wisdom?
– are women more adept at connecting with their intuition than men?
– how do you know recognise true wisdom?
And in the second video, part 2, she wants to know
– how we can use our intuition in everyday situations?
– do you you have to be a meditator or a spiritual person to connect with inner wisdom?
– how to cultivate inner wisdom?
– how to carry inner wisdom around with you, even in busy, noisy places like London?
If you would like a hand connecting with your own inner wisdom, do download my specially created guided meditation – Ask Your Inner Wisdom below.
This beautiful, quick and easy guided meditation has been crafted from my 30 years experience of practicing and teaching many different meditations to provide the perfect way in to your own inner wisdom.
Ask Your Inner Wisdom
guided meditation by
A quick and easy guided meditation
taking you effortlessly into your own source of inner wisdom.
Leave a Reply